Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An other blanket

My mother's family is... fertile. Two cousins of mine are pregnant at the moment, and this has influenced my knitting to lean even more into the baby oriented. They're both having girls.

I finished an other baby blanket out of multi coloured Baby Clouds. I forgot to measure it, but at its widest it's 70 stitches wide. I had half of it done in a day. It took me about 3 days total, only knitting a few rows at a time. An other terrible picture, it's STILL raining almost every day.

The colour variegation is amazing. Green, blue, pink and yellow dominate, but there's a bit of purple and white, as well.

I've also been asked to knit 2 blankets for some friends of mine. I'm planning on doing one diagonally with Lion Brand Homespun, diagonally, like the one in this post, for Louis. The other will be a Ruffles blanket, for Rachel. Both of these will be full size afghans. I have no idea what to charge for something like this, and I can't find the website I used to use to calculate prices of handmade items. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment