Sunday, December 14, 2008

No News Is Good News

I'm one again VERY sorry for the lack of updates! I've been away from home for the past few days, and had very limited internet access.
I also didn't bring ANY knitting!
Shocking, right?
Not really. The place I was staying is home to a smoker, and that is something that I would like to keep my knitting away from. I do not have a problem with smoking what so ever, if you choose to smoke, that is up to you. I will not tell you not to smoke near me if I am in your house. I figured it was a good idea to just keep the knitting at home.
This is something that is sometimes looked over when people think of knitted items. They absorb odors like there's no tomorrow. I hate leaving a smokers house and smelling of it.
Keep this in mind before you bring your yarn traveling with you over the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment