Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!

It is Sunday, and I couldn't be happier! Last night we put on a surprise party for my Dad (the big 50 this year!) and everything went off without a hitch. I can finally start to relax a bit.
I have noticed that I have a TON of started projects, so this Sunday, once again, is going to be a little different. I'm going to try to finish as many projects as possible. I have about 4 dishcloths with just a few rows to go, a scarf that needs an other foot or so, the wool cowl thing needs to have a real title and perhaps be finished and I kind of want to organise my stash. At the very least put everything into storage.
I'm hoping Samantha will upload the C.N.A.P. pictures today, she's been quite busy, as well. As soon as those are available, I will post them here, and on the C.N.A.P blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment