Saturday, December 3, 2011

Say Hello To Robyn!

Welcome Robyn! She is the second sponsor for the month, and quite a wonderful lady.

Tell me about yourself!
My name is robyn, and I'm a minimalist knitter! I believe you can have a fabulous and fulfilling craft-based life, and still own less than the average American. I believe you can knit your way to a better world with less than a room full of yarn and supplies. And I believe more and more knitters are looking for a new way to live and love their craft!
There definitely are times I really wish I could get my knitting supplies down to what fits in my knitting basket. I am so jealous of Robyn's ability to do this!

How did you start hand making?
I learned to knit at 19 from a co-worker, and fell instantly in love! I've been inundating friends and family with hand-knits ever since, and began knitting for charity shortly thereafter.

Where do you sell, both online and elsewhere.
On Etsy!

What do you do other than create?
I stay home with our son Owen, and i love to read trashy fiction, both YA and for grown-ups.

What does your workspace look like?
Right now, my workspace is all over the house! I knit and crochet in spare moments, so I have a project in the living room, one in our office upstairs, and even one in the diaper bag for when we travel.

What is your most indispensable tool, that you would be completely lost without?
My Gussy bag! i use it to store my most used knitting needles, my most used crochet hook, and all my knitting notions. it fits in the diaper bag or my knitting bag, and looks gorgeous!



Thanks Robyn! Make sure you check out her charity knitting project! And take a look at her little peanut, Owen, on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment