Friday, December 17, 2010

Another photo from the Made In Windsor Holiday Store

I just came across this picture in the group that Rick took of the store. Before I go on, I just have to say how great he is. He came out to the store to help set everything up. The one night he came, he came back to the apartment to pick up random things we needed (a desk lamp, speakers, tape etc etc etc) as well as dinner for me, among other things. He came back to the store the next day to take photos of everything. The lighting up there in the Attic is weird, at best, and took some great shots regardless.
My iiPhone/iPod cases are right at the top, with my hair bows right below. I haven't sold any yet, but I am hoping that I will soon.
The adorable owls underneath are Made From Scratch. She makes adorable stuff. Jewelry, owls, pillows, the list goes on. She is incredibly talented.

The Holiday Store is going so well. I really hope all of the artisans sell a ton of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment