Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Knitting with Sam

As most knitters know, any social event with the main goal being to accomplish some knitting does the exact opposite. Sam and I had a knitting date on Sunday evening. My goal was to finish my pink ribbon dishcloth, and one coffee cup cozy. Which were both almost finished, anyway.

I had been wanting to give Sam some of my yarn for ages. I have alot. And most of it is small-ish bits... I also found some random balls of yarn that were all sorts of bits that were tied together end to end. I decided to take those apart. It ended in this. Thats only about half the yarn. There's a ton more. I took apart one of the two balls.

Sam was knitting her cat fishies. She finished 4 while she was at my house. These are the four she made.

No comments:

Post a Comment