Friday, March 13, 2009

I think it's a cowl Part 2

I cast off the cowl this morning.
And it's the goofiest thing I have ever knit. It will be frogged before the day is through.
It is too large around to be a proper cowl and not long enough to be a hood thing. I guess that's why one should check gauge before knitting!
In other cowl news, I have been asked to knit a cowl for the lovely Sonia. She is a super awesome local chick, who helps put on shows and charity stuff. As soon as I get that started, pictures will happen!

1 comment:

  1. cowls are a difficult thing to master, especially if you're using random yarn and needles and you're making it up as you go along. they really stretch out and hang weird. that rainbow one i made was probably the best cowl i made, and it is super long, so it wraps around a lot, making it adjustable and not terrible lol

    ReplyDelete