Sunday, June 15, 2008

Finished a blanket!

I just finished the Ruffles Blanket. Its (I think) 35x24. Kind of a strange size, but it will do the job. Probably perfect for a stroller, or maybe a crib. I did mess up some of the row counts (it was supposed to be 7 rows on each needle, some places it's 5, others, 9)

Here is an other terrible quality picture, with bad lighting and a messy room!
Note the laptop set up i have going on. A thick heart shaped pillow, with a big Ripley's Believe It or Not! book, and my mouse is on a Jack Skellington head-shaped pillow.
Saturday was WWKIP day. I had planned on a bit of knitting on the bus, which I did do. I got hassled by a couple gangsters. A sweet little old lady looked at them and said "SHE's the one with the pointy metal sticks..." they shut up right away.

2 comments: