Friday, April 24, 2009

I can't find my cotton!

I was looking to start a few dishcloths for my apartment, because at the moment, I am using face cloths to wash my dishes. And then I realized I can't find any of my dishcloth cotton!
I have small bits and pieces, maybe enough to knit a full cloth, but my full skeins are still tucked away in the black hole that is my craft closet.
I plan on clearing out some of the non-crafty things, like boxes of DVDs, blankets and stuffed animals in the very near future.

In baby blanket news, I'm just past half way finished the one I started Sunday. I want to work on it, but the beautiful weather we've been having over the past couple days, and into the next few, might slow down its progress.

What do you knit when the weather says it's too warm for wool?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of knitting with acrylic, especially the super soft kind...but when it's really hot, I switch to thread crochet.

    ReplyDelete