Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Start something... Tuesday?

I missed Sunday! I ended up sleeping for a good portion of the day. I haven't been feeling 100% for the past little while, and sleep seemed like a good remedy. As far as I can tell, it was a great choice! Yesterday was a great day, and today, despite the rainy weather, I feel awesome.
This morning, I was checking Twitter (Feel free to follow me! I update fairly often about everything from knitting, to what I'm eating, to where I am headed for the day) and noticed that a local person with a lot of influence was talking about guerrilla knitting. He wanted his business to be "tagged" at some point this summer. Little did he know that I had already cast on his tag.
I am using size 9 needles, and some random acrylic multi-coloured yarn I found in one of my boxes. I am doing mostly garter stitch, with the occasional stockinette , or lacy area.
As soon as this piece goes up, I will update with more information. I plan on making several tags and going out sometime this week and throwing them all up.

1 comment:

  1. ahh you beat me! i'm going to be knitting cozies for his bike rack soon : ) i want to completely cover one. that would be sweet.

    ReplyDelete