Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Knitting Progress

I am getting there!
I have finished the first three scarves, and I have two cowls to go! Rick and I decided to use 2 scarves that I had already made, both to save time, and because they were pretty much exactly what he wanted.
I have not gotten tired of knitting these, at all. I think it's mostly that I have several small projects, rather than one large one.
I think I may have stressed out about all this for no good reason. We will see if this is the case when it comes time to exchange gifts.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are really on a roll! You'll be done in plenty of time before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got your scarves finished and that you and all of your readers have had a Merry Christmas.

    (I got my daughters some Alpaca roving for Christmas which they are looking forward to spinning and knitting.)

    ReplyDelete