Sunday, November 14, 2010

This week's Very Good Things

In case you're new here, every Sunday I post about the Very Good Things that have happened in the week prior. This week has been particularly awesome.
  • I started work at Teaopia. I worked there last holiday season, and I'm back again this year.
  • I worked a bunch at Rino's Kitchen. Super awesome place.
  • I sold a few things at Phog. I am going to pick up what is left tonight.
  • I QUIT MY JOB AT ZEHRS! I worked at the same grocery store for just over 4 years, and it was finally time to say goodbye. I am so incredibly happy.
  • Rick being awesome and driving out of our way so we could go out to dinner at an awesome place.
Life is pretty swell. If I could get rid of this cold, it would be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment