Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesdays are for Gratitude: July 10, 2013

Wednesday is almost over, and I'm just getting around to blogging. I had a busy day today, filled with shopping, and I didn't buy a single thing! Well, unless you count lunch. Anyway, here is what I am grateful for this week.
Spending time with my family  /  Copious amounts of knitting time  /  New jewelry supplies that are on their way to me  /  Nail polish from Julep  /  Finishing my stinky antibiotics  /  Going out for fast food with my Dad, when mom and brother were gone  /  My friends going away party (but not him actually going away)  /  Cards Against Humanity  /  Free beer  /  Chinese food with mom  /  Visits at work from a friend  /  Hanging out with Rick  /  All you can eat sushi  /  Rick getting loads of supplies for his business  /  This blog, and all of you.
This past week has been a good one. I work the next two days, and then have Sunday off. I'm hoping for Monday off as well, but we'll see what happens.
How are things with all of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment