Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Comissioned piece!

I'm so excited right now! I went to see my hairstylist, Christine, the other day, and we got to talking about my upcomming craft show. She suddenly goes OH MY GOD! WANT TO KNIT A BABY BLANKET FOR ME? Immediately, I assume she's pregnant. Nope, not the case, it's for her sister, who is due within a month or so.

She wants a blue baby blanket, and if possible, the words My Baby Boy in Greek on the bottom edge. That part, I'm not so sure about.
I've started knitting it allready. I bought 3 skeins of Red Heart Baby Clouds, in the Blue Sky colourway. I'm thinking i might need at least one more skein. I have no idea. But the awesome thing about this yarn is that there is no dye lot.
It's about 100 stitches across, on I-don't-know-what sized needles. Simple garter stitch. I woul probably forget halfway through if i was knitting some sort of pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment