Thursday, October 16, 2008

A day of knitting

This morning I was rudely awoken by a stabbing pain in my abdomen. Turns out, I have some sort of stomach flu.
Because of this, I spent the day in my pyjamas, knitting my heart out.
I've started on the third skein on Rachel's blanket. I'm about 3 inches past that point, and if I can keep up with a pace anywhere near this, I will be happy.
I have also decided that I will be working on a few scarves for my upcoming craft show. Many of the scarves I have done are no longer in style, and I'm basically just carting them from place to place.
I have been selling dish cloths outside of my craft shows, and I'm trying to make them more appealing to people at the craft shows.
I sell them for $2 each, or 3 for $5 wrapped in a little bundle. I'm trying to figure out the best size for that price. I don't want to make them huge, otherwise they're not worth knitting, but I don't want them to be so small they're sort of useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment