Friday, January 2, 2009

Stash Acquisition

A few days ago, I went yarn shopping with my friend Chris. Much of the yarn at Michael's was on sale between boxing day and about a week later.
I purchased 5 skeins of Wool Ease Thick & Quick. I love this stuff. It's super warm, knits up quickly and has the benefits of wool, without the risk of felting and itchiness.
I plan on making scarves with each one of the skeins.
I got the following colours:
103 Blosson
106 Sky Blue
112 Raspbery
138 Cranberry
153 Black
I'm headed back in that direction today with Mom, and we might stop by to see if there is anything else I want.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I can purchase new yarn!!! I'm in the process of using what's in my stash now making gifts for next Christmas! K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound delicious..
    I just left you an award on my blog..:)

    ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete