Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The finished blanket!

I recently finished my Bernat blanket and decided to keep it for myself! It's just the right size to wrap around myself when I'm at the computer or watching TV or knitting (obviously). So far, it's been keeping me just warm enough and my family hasn't tried to take it from me yet.
This is the only picture that I managed to take before my batteries died. The colour in the post I linked is very close to the actual colours of the blanket. That's where the blanket stays when I'm not using it. You can see my current yarn mess on the floor next to my laptop. (I have also started an other square for blankets for Canada) This chair is where I spend most of my computer and knitting time, which is why everything is within reach!

1 comment:

  1. nice job!

    I have a little something for you on my blog! http://mamabelly.blogspot.com/2009/01/award-izle.html

    ReplyDelete