Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Very good things

I know I usually post these on Sunday, but this is a little different.
-We moved into our new apartment nearly a week early
-I sold a few scarves at the crafters market which I wasn't even really set up to sell at
-Rino made delicious soup at the market
-I found $5 in a winter coat
-I found a bunch of stuff I thought I'd lost
-The apartment is fantastic
-The weather is delightfully fall-like. It's raining right now, but it's nice and cool otherwise. My favourite kind of weather
-I have a bunch of hours at work in the next week. Some people are on vacation, or need time off otherwise. The only crappy thing about it, is that we may be on strike soon
-I've been sleeping really well. Going to bed quite early, and up a bit earlier than usual. It's super nice

The new apartment is to blame for the missing posts. We don't have Internet yet, so I have to do everything from my phone. Not the greatest way to be a blogger, but it's all I have right now.
What are your Very Good Things this week?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the new apt & happy to hear everything is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the good things! I'm thinking about knitting a stole as a gift after I finish the afghan I'm crocheting.

    ReplyDelete