Friday, October 29, 2010

Mad Rush!

The art show is this Monday. I guess I can only continue to rush to get as much made as possible. I have tomorrow (Saturday) off of work, so I plan on pricing/tagging everything and making a master list to bring to the bar and to keep with me. I don't want anything to go missing.
I am so incredibly nervous about this. I have spent the last month knitting my fingers off, and most of my time since May knitting as well, and I am so afraid that I will sell nothing. That all my work and money and time that has gone into this will bring me nothing. Sure, I love knitting, but I would love to get some sort of return on investment.

Do you guys get pre-show jitters? Not just art/craft shows, but anything really. I am so afraid no one will like my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment