Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More stores!

I have been so busy with knitting for my phog art show (November 1-15, for those who have no idea what I am talking about) that I haven't had the time to make anything for the stores I would like to sell at. I have already spoken to the awesome people at rEvolution in Kingsville, and they are super cool. They told me to bring stuff in whenever I get the chance. I'd love to have stuff in there as soon as I am done at phog.
I am also planning on bring some baby booties into Bimbi For Mommy and Baby. This store is awesome. Lots of natural, organic baby items, and quite a few locally made items, as well! I am going to try to find some organic cotton or bamboo to make stuff for them.
There are some other local stores I want to get into. The only problem with this is that I need to get stock made. I also need to figure out pricing for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment