Monday, January 17, 2011

Self portrait Monday: January 17, 2011

Here it is! One of the six "secret" projects I've been working on for the past few weeks. It's a very simple triangle shawl made from Lion Homespun. I love making these! I picked up some grey, black and white yarn on Saturday so I could make more. It's super simple to wear, and can be worn a couple different ways. This is how I plan on wearing mine once I finally settle on the colours I want mine to be. All you have to do is tuck the ends under the part at the front and it holds itself in place.

The ones I've made already are all different colours, all striped though.
So far, I have:
-light blue and grey (the one in the photo)
-dark grey and olive green
-light blue and cream
-light grey and rose
-cream and rose
-dark grey and royal purple
I'll post a photo of the rest of them very soon! It's part of my New Year's resolutions to photograph each of my knitted items.

I am planning on making many more of them, and hopefully selling a few at a small event this upcoming Sunday.

Are there any particular colours you'd like to see? I have just about everything available, and I'm always looking for suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment