Monday, January 24, 2011

Self portrait Monday: January 24, 2011

I am not in a good mood today. Winston was being horrible this morning when I took him outside. I'd rather not talk about it though, so on to the good things!
Yesterday was a very, very long day at work: 10am until 7pm. The windsoriteDOTca one year anniversary party was at Rino's, and it went over really well. I was busy serving up appetizers, coffee and mostly just chatting with the people that came out to celebrate. I saw quite a few familiar faces, and a few new ones, too. It was a ton of fun.
I've been watching a lot of House MD lately. I'm almost finished the second season, when I will take a break and continue on the third season of Weeds. It's so great to be able to sit down and knit while watching a couple episodes. This is when I get most of my knitting done.
I've finished a couple scarves and a neck warmer in the past few days. The neck warmer is a bit of a prototype. I'm hoping to make more in a similar design very soon. Pictures of these will come in the next few days.
I'm off to watch the most recent episode of Community and knit for a while.
What have all of you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment