Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The blue and white Shawl

Just popping up to say hello again!
I've been looking through some of the photos Rick took, and I'm realizing that they need to be shared. Some are on Facebook already, and others have yet to see the light of day.
I love this blue and white shawl. These shawls are a lot of fun to make. For some reason, I enjoy knitting longer and longer rows. I know there are some triangle shawl patterns that start at the widest edge and go to the point, but I don't like that idea. What if I run out of yarn? What if the point gets all stretched out because of the weight of the rest of the shawl pulling on it? Silly things, really, but things I still think about.

Now, I have a question for all of you. I want to start listing on Etsy (just going to sell there, for now, perhaps I'll sell on Big Cartel or Goodsie later on) The problem is, most of my stuff is winter stuff. Should I wait until the end of Summer to start listing them? Or should I get a jump start and promote in the southern hemisphere?

No comments:

Post a Comment