Thursday, February 17, 2011

New projects!

Hey everyone! Thought I should pop my head up to let you all know I am still alive. I haven't been blogging much lately because I haven't felt like I've had much of great importance to blog about.

I've been working on some new designs for some wintery accessories that I hope to be able to show on here soon. Some of them are going to have a cable. Some are going to have lots of cables. Some will be multicoloured. I'm super excited for these.

I've been watching a lot of House M.D. lately, and getting a lot of knitting done in the process. I have been alternating seasons on House and Weeds so I don't get bored of either. After I'm done these, I plan on watching Big Bang Theory. What do all of you watch while knitting/crocheting?

I am working on getting more motivated to get up and get active. I take the dog out for his potty breaks at the park across the street and I try to run around with him for a bit. I've also been walking more. To and from work, I have often been taking the long, winding way. One really lovely thing about living in an area that was established using the Seigneurial system is that all the roads are parallel. This gives me quite a few options for routes to take when I am walking anywhere. It really helps to make time pass by quicker, and I have been discovering lots of neat things along the way.

As most of you know, I launched my new site recently. Same URL as always, just a whole new look. There is a link on there for the store, which will be coming super soon, I hope. Rick and I are working on photographing all of my things, and I'll be posting them soon. I am still not sure if I want to sell just on Etsy, or if I want a Goodsie or BigCartel site, as well. Or all of them? Or something else entirely. I am looking for input here, if you care to share!

1 comment:

  1. Just checked out your site- it's looking good so far! Don't have any experience with those other venues besides etsy, but I can say artfire wasn't for me...had a shop and closed it. I find it really hard for me anyway to manage more than one store.

    Ah...tv while knitting. We watch the Big Bang Theory in reg. time (well, dvr anyway) but I'm a netflix junkie while knitting. Recently it was Dexter and Lie to me both of which I highly recommend:)

    ReplyDelete