Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Missed Monday

Yes, yesterday was Monday, and normally, I post a self portrait. But, I worked yesterday morning, and when I got home, Rick and I had dinner, and then we went out to see a movie. (Drive, with Ryan Gosling was AMAZING. Not what I expected, but definitely great)
Just a quick update here, nothing fancy, because I'm not feeling great, and I have to get my butt to the gym.
I started an "infinity scarf." I kind of hate that name, but that's the only thing to call it. It's pretty long, 10x10 rib, and I'm enjoying the knitting. At some point, I messed up and switched the direction I was knitting in. I had a big glob of yarn to sort out and I had no idea what to do. I ended up frogging a couple rows, and suddenly the yarn was going what I thought was backwards. Then, I realized that was forwards the entire time.
Have you ever done that?

No comments:

Post a Comment