Monday, September 26, 2011

Self Portrait Monday: September 26, 2011

It's Monday once again! I am a little late in the day with this post, but it's here!
I am currently casting off an infinity scarf, made out of Bernat Berella 4, in Ultra Pink. It's one of the Susan G Komen colours. I picked this yarn up ages ago, and I am finally using it now. This is the second infinity scarf in the past couple weeks. The first one, which I blogged about last week, is a really nice, bright blue. I will hopefully have pictures of all of these after the fashion show.
Wait, I don't think I've mentioned that yet... On Friday, October 7th, I will have a few pieces in a local fashion show. I'm not sure how many pieces just yet, so I am trying to make a variety of items, and then decide which to use once I see what the models will be wearing. Because I am doing accessories, I will be paired up with a t-shirt designer.
In addition to the fashion show, I have a two day craft show in the middle of October, and a one day show at the end. I will be knitting my little fingers off until then!

This Friday, I am taking part in Knit-A-Thon North America, and you can too! It's being organized by LeeLee Hats, and is happening all over the place. Check out the Facebook event page for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, first of all, I LOVE how pink that infinity scarf is!!! Love it love it love it. It's my perfect shade. Not too sweet, a little edgy, a lotta impact. Good on ya.

    Second, holy busy, Batman! Congrats on all your latest success with your crafting. Can't wait to hear how the Knit A Thon goes and how your shows go.

    ReplyDelete