Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fashion Show Recap, and Production Progress

The show went well Friday night. I got a lot of great feedback, and met some new people. I had about a dozen pieces in the show, and they were all well received. A few people told me after that the scarves and shawls were their favourite items in the whole show. Unfortunately, I didn't sell anything, but I am ok with that. I did tell a lot of people about the upcoming shows, so hopefully I see some of them there.
I've been trying to work on scarves the past couple days. I noticed I don't have as many scarves as I do neck warmers. I want to find a good balance. Plus, scarves are a little easier to pay attention to when I am doing other things.

I finished one pink scarf, and used the remainder of a skein of Homespun. Starting on another scarf immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment