Monday, October 10, 2011

Self Portrait Monday: October 10, 2011

Happy Monday! And Happy Thanksgiving to the Canadians. We don't have anything big planned for this weekend. Saturday night, we went to Rick's brother, and future sister-in-law's house for dinner. Tonight, we are going to his parents.
I just noticed how unhappy I look in most of my self portrait posts... I think I might stop taking them, and replace the Monday post with something else.
I am currently working on the Homespun scarf I started last night. I should finish off the skein today.

I need to make an inventory list soon. I don't want to have to scramble in the couple weeks before a craft show to make up more stock. I will be able to quickly see how many of each style of item I have, the colours and price. I might include the cost/amount/type of yarn used in each one, and the date completed if I want to really get fancy.

Do any of you keep inventory lists for your products?

No comments:

Post a Comment