Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesdays Are For Gratitude: December 26, 2012

Every Wednesday, I post about things I am grateful for. They can be large or small, but they are all things that have somehow positively affected my life the week prior. Here is my list for this week.
KnitPicks / Having a couple days off work after some super busy days / My boss / Crown Royal / Beer / Richard / Winston / Polysporin / My cell phone provider being very helpful when I called / My parents / My brother and his girlfriend / Being able to enjoy the holidays with my family / The Walking Dead on Blu Ray (borrowed from a friend) / Everything I have received for Christmas

What are you grateful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for my family and my terrific co-workers (most of them, anyway) and having a job. P.S.: I bought a bottle of Crown Royal myself--the new maple kind-- but I haven't tasted it yet, maybe I'll have a sip tonight.

    Be Blessed.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete