Friday, April 11, 2008

I'M NOT DEAD!

I havn't updated in a while, and the last updated shouldn't even count. This one, either, really...
This is what I've been up to:
A rainbow heart dishcloth, made from this pattern. I have about 8 rows left on that. As soon as I find my camera, there will be a picture.
Still working on the baby blankets. Just started the second skein on the Breeze colorway. I'm going to finish this one once it's a square. I should have enough leftover to make at least one hat on the smallest knifty knitter loom.
Other than those, I've made a couple of the regular dishcloths, with the YO holes all around the edges.

Yesterday, I went to a yarn store not far from my house that is, sadly, going out of business. I ended up not buying any yarn. But, I may go back today to get some. I did get some hemp and beads, though. A whole bunch for about $10.

That's my other craft. I knit, and I make stuff from hemp. That sounds vague, but it's the truth... I never really know what I'm making until i see how the beads and the string come together. I'm going to work on this for a little while today, hopefully. The amount of hemp I bought pushed my storage container over the limit. I'm going to have to use some of it up real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment