Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Current projects

I have quite a few projects on the needles right now. I just thought I should updated to show I havn't fallen victim to Rick Roll, yet.
I still have that mystery dishcloth going. I usually knit that one on the bus, so it's still sitting in my bus bag.
The yellow dishcloth hasn't progressed. I can't figure out where in the pattern I am. I'm thinking of taking it off the needles and using a different pattern.
I have 2 baby blankets going. One in "Breeze" and I'm not sure on the colourway of the other, it's a pink and yellow-ish varigated., they are both Red Heart Baby Clouds, though.
I've also been making hats on my Knifty Knitter. I'm planning on getting a bunch of super soft yarn from an LYS that's closing down and making some chemo caps. I will update Homespun Helpers when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment