Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dishcloths and blankets

Don't worry, I haven't disappeared, I'm still knitting away!
Louis' blanket is getting bigger and bigger, and heavier and heavier. I'm thinking 200 stitches at its widest will be big enough. But I'll have to see how much yarn I have...
I've been doing some work on some dishcloths. I had one of the ribbon ones going, but for one reason or an other, my brain wasn't able to count, so I had to undo all but 3 rows. I figured, if I was going that far back, I might as well undo it all.
I'm also thinking of pricing on the dishcloths... For the plain dishcloths, $3 each, or 2 for $5. And the larger ones, either with a design (like the ribbon) or any sort of pattern, $6 each. And then I can do 2 small and a large for 10$. I am sort of selling myself short on these... But I enjoy knitting them, and my cost for materials is fairly low. Also, most of the time I knit them, I'm either on the bus, or watching television.

No comments:

Post a Comment