Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More yarn!

I needed more yarn for the Homespun blanket I'm doing for Louis. I'm going up to Ottawa this Saturday, so I'm busting my butt to get it done.
I picked up one skein of each colour and used the 40% off one item coupons from Michael's (my mom got one, I got the other)
I also picked up 3 skeins of Bernat cot'n tots (or something like that) 2 solid pinks (one light, one dark) and a variegated pink/white. Those are all for ribbon cloths.
I also got 6 skeins for some Bernat baby something. Those were on for 3$ a skein, and I think an extra 25% off... Maybe, I'll have to check the receipt.
Louis' blanket is kicking my ass... I'm nearly at the halfway polint, so the rows are 200 ish stitches long... Takes me a lot longer to get the rows done... But, with the temporary job I have (a secretary type) I'm getting MINIMUM 4 hours of prime knitting time each day, and at least 2 more of slightly distracted knitting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment