Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Holidays

I have decided not to purchase Christmas gifts for my friends this year. Many of us are either not working or working very little. I would much rather meet for coffee or a quick supper with them than stress over what I will get them.
This being said, I am still buying gifts for my parents, my brother and one aunt. On my Mom's side, it's a rather large family, and once you turn 18, your name is put into the Secret Santa. I'm not going to say what I got for my aunt, because I think she might read this.
All this being said, I still enjoy making a wish list for myself. It's nice sometimes to browse.

I just purchased this shirt for myself.
But I would totally love just about any of their other shirts. 1AEON is based out of New York, and has a pretty cool selection.

This painting is by local artist Denial, AKA Daniel Bombardier.Totally love his style. He can be found on Etsy here.

And one huge thing I would totally love, is anything to pamper myself with. Lately, I've been stressing out over just about everything, and a nice relaxing bath complete with a delicious smelling bath bomb would be ace.These cute cupcakes come in 5 different scents, and I would probably be tempted to eat them. Oh, Feeling Smitten, I think I love you!

3 comments:

  1. The painting is amazing! I love it! Good Luck with your scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand you about Christmas. I decided not to give any gifts this year. Not because of money but its just too much of a task to keep up with every year and trying to satisfy everyone and outdoing what you did last year. So no gifts this year. Those cupcakes look so good but I could not have them in my house or I would be tempted to just pop one in my mouth. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh by the way... Cool t-shirt. I am a gun owner and would love one of those for myself LOL

    ReplyDelete