Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I WANT THIS!

One of my favourite blogs is called Shut Up, I'm Counting. Cass is a knitter, a mother and a pet sitter. Most of her entries have something to do with one of those. Lately, she has posted a bit about her new Etsy shop, called CassQuotes. She sells hilarious wall hangings there. This one is my favourite, and definitely applies to me.I have no idea where I would put it, but it would save a whole lot of explaining when we have company over. My parents friends come over now and then and wonder why there is yarn in nearly every room of the house, and then ask my Mom what she is knitting. My mother is not much of a knitter... She can, but she rarely does. She will tell whoever is over that I'm the one knitting. Like I said before, I have purple hair, and don't really look like the knitting type. This wall hanging would be perfect. The skull and crossed-needles are a nice touch.

3 comments:

  1. OH THANK YOU!!!
    We knitters don't always look like we are, do we? Pippin of the purple hairs agrees with you. :)
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely hilarious and perfect for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even my husband laughed at this (and I only knit casually!).

    :D

    ReplyDelete