Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am making progress!

I have still been knitting, despite funeral home visits, tears and lack of motivation. I am up to a total of FIVE Blankets 4 Canada squares, with an other almost finished. I am trying to make them all different by combining two yarns for each one. I don't want to duplicate squares, because that's not as much fun!
I am trying to have ten squares finished for the next meeting (almost a month away). I will be incredibly happy if I reach this goal!
In other knitting news, I've been working on dishcloths off and on. They're a really portable project, so I have been bringing them in the car with me on long and short trips.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry about your grandmother. Stay strong! *hugs* I find keeping my hands busy helps. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know how to knit. i wish i know how to...i would like to knit a pink sock. ;)

    ReplyDelete