Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's a numbers game, now

Have you ever thought about the number of skeins and balls of yarn you have? Not just full, new, untouched skeins, but all the little bits left over from the big projects that no one ever throws away?
Have you ever counted them all?
I know I have a lot of untouched, perfect skeins. And a lot of leftovers from other people, and from my own projects, of course. I never know what to do with all of those little mis-matched bits.
I'd love to know how many I have.
But that would involve a lot of counting and untangling and probably swearing.
And time.
Time better spent knitting.

1 comment:

  1. I have a "falling leaves" afghan I've been working on for years. I can use up scraps as short as 10 yards. Am trying to stick with autumn colors though.

    ReplyDelete