Tuesday, August 10, 2010

iPhone cases, and other such things

These are my latest two iPhone cases. They're made from some REALLY brightly coloured yarn that I got from Wal-Mart close to 5 years ago. The one on the left is way pink-er than it looks. It has a couple rows of stockinette thrown in there to add some interest. The blue one is pretty close to the actual colour.
I am managing to get through these pretty quickly, The pink one was started late last night, and finished today. I had to take apart a scarf that I'd made a couple years ago (and luckily never sold) so that I'd have enough of the yarn to finish it. I now have enough of that same colour to make quite a few bows and such, too.
I have been in a pretty fantastic mood the past few days. So many good things have been happening lately.
On that note, I may be absent for a few days. I just ordered a MacBook, and I should be getting it tomorrow. It's going to take me some time to get used to it, so I'm not sure when I'll be posting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment