Thursday, August 19, 2010

What I've been up to!

Knitting, for sure! Really though, I have finished a scarf and a cowl in the past couple days, started another scarf and finished and started dishcloths.
I started downloading podcasts, mostly knitting, but also a few others, such as green living and vegetarian life. I am definitely looking for more, so if you podcast, or have a favourite that you'd like to recommend, please do so!
I am getting all of my stuff ready for a show on Sunday. The Made In Windsor Open-Air Crafter's Market is an every Sunday thing, from now until who knows when, it really depends on the weather I guess. I am going to try to do a few of these in the coming months, in addition to the two phog shows I already have in the works.
Nothing brought into rEvolution, yet. I am going to do at least one show before I bring anything in there. I want to make sure I have enough stock at the shows before I worry about stores.
Today, I go back to work. I've had a couple days off, and been quite productive. I think it's time to go back to the grind, so I can appreciate my days off a little more.

What have all of you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. hey woman. just stopping by to say thank you so much for being part of the Love Bomb team.

    i really appreciate you!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete