Sunday, August 8, 2010

Last week's "very good things"

Last week, I decided to start a series of posts on my blog about very good things that happened to me in the seven days prior. This is the second part of that series.
  • Spending most of the week with Rick
  • Rick making my breakfast a few times
  • Finding Winston's teeth when he lost them
  • Watching a million episodes of Supernatural
  • Hot tubbing
  • Visiting the store that will soon be selling my stuff
  • Knitting like a mad woman, and finishing 4 things
  • Working at Windsor Pride and having a blast
  • Talking with some local journalists about the condition of our city and what can be done to fix it
  • Having a crazy amount of hours at the jobs this week. Money Money Money!!!
What were your very good things this week? Let me know if you make this a regular post at your blog!

1 comment:

  1. that is a GREAT concept- the very good things- love it! thanks for posting in the etsy forums!
    (fresh urban vintage)

    ReplyDelete