Saturday, June 25, 2011

Progress!

As I said this morning, here is the first update of what I hope to be many in this quest.
Two dishcloths from a skein of cotton. I think I knit one more out of this skein before these two, but I can't remember.
That little bit of yarn on top is about 2 yards. Probably enough to make a little flower to put on one of the hats for LeeLee hats. Most of my leftovers will be going to that group. They are doing amazing work for the babies being born at Hutzel.

The cloths are actually sitting on a stack of library books I took out last week.
The top one is CowlGirls by Cathy Carron. There are some BEAUTIFUL cowls and other neckwear in there. I am taking bits from several patterns, and I plan on making a few pieces for the fall for my Etsy shop.

I am already starting on another pile of cloths. After I crank out a few more, I will probably work on the baby blanket I started a while back, but never got around to finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment