Monday, June 20, 2011

Self Portrait Monday: June 20, 2011

It's Monday, once again, as it always happens right after Sunday is done. I had an appointment this morning, and then a lunch date with a friend, so this is coming a little later than usual.
I'm at work right now, working an evening shift, and it's quiet at the moment, so I figured I should get my blog post in for the day.
Air conditioning, fast internet, and yummy food at my leisure. I really love my job.
Don't get me wrong though, I don't spend my shifts playing around online. This is the first time I've brought my laptop with me, and I am actually doing some work for my other job.

I picked up quite a few knitting books from the library today. I've been getting books from there quite often, as I am looking to knit a few larger pieces for myself and some people close to me in the near future. One of these is definitely going to be a sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment