Monday, June 6, 2011

Self Portrait Monday: June 6, 2011

Happy Monday evening! Sorry this has taken so long to get posted. I don't usually work Mondays, but today was an exception. We had a few food critics/journalists in from various publications sampling our food. I was on my best behaviour, and they all seemed to enjoy their food.
Immediately after getting home, Rick and I had to leave for our massage and chiropractor appointments. We have three chiropractor appointments a week, as well as either one or two massages.
I went for a quick swim at Rick's parents after I had dinner. I was out there for all of 20 minutes, and was bit twice by mosquitoes. Welcome to Summer, I guess, right?
In other news, I purchased some amazing hand spun merino on the weekend. The first weekend of June, every year, Art in the Park happens. Artisans from all over come and sell their products. For the most part, the art available is not my taste, out of my price range or otherwise unappealing to me. Not a fault of the artist in any way. At the event last year, I saw some beautiful hand spun wool being produced by a lovely woman. This type of yarn didn't appeal to me as much at this time last year, but this year was different. I purchased two skeins which I will photograph when I get back home later in the week.

Don't forget about the giveaway! Still a few days to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment