Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Renewed Some Items in my Shop!

A few of my items were expiring soon, so I decided to renew them! I've done a few so far, and I will be doing more over the next couple days.
I still have quite a few of my cotton bangle bracelets available. I've sold a few offline, but still none in the store! There are always other colours available. Also, if you wanted to get a few of them to wear together, let me know in a convo, and I can bundle them together at a savings for you! I am planning on listing more colours once I have a chance to photograph them.
I am also renewing some earrings. This olive green pair has gotten some attention lately in the way of views and hearts. I love their colour, and the size is just big enough to be noticed, without being HUGE.

There are quite a few different ones being renewed, so be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment