Monday, July 25, 2011

Self Portrait Monday: July 25, 2011

It's Monday once again! I am knitting at the chiropractor's office, as I just finished my weekly massage. Rick is in getting his back worked on right now. Our massages aren't the nice relaxing ones people enjoy getting... Because of the car accident that happened in May, we're both still a bit out of whack. This is to try and get us back in place.

I am working on a hat for LeeLee Hats again. I want to get 10 done total, and then go back to working on winter accessories.

Speaking of winter accessories, I am planning on approaching a few local stores with some of my items to see if they will sell on consignment. I am not completely sure on the percentage I should offer them... I will have to figure some things out before doing this, but I would really like to be in a handful of stores soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment