Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sponsorship?

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been such a quiet week. I've been working quite a bit, and therefore, not knitting a lot.

I have been considering having sponsor spots on my blog for the past few weeks. I really do enjoy reading blogs, and I have seen a lot that have added sponsor spaces in the past little bit. I am starting to think that this might be a good idea for mine. I don't expect a lot of money off it, but being able to pay my hosting and domain renewal would be lovely. I would also like to advertise my blog in other spaces to bring more traffic here.
What do all of you think? Ultimately, if there is little to no interest, then I will not bother. But, if at least a handful of you would be interested, then I will figure out the logistics of it. I am planning on doing month long spots, and only one size (probably 125x125.) I will do a sponsor profile post for each, and then post a few of my fave items from each shop, or fave posts from their blogs. There are a couple other ideas I have rolling around in my noggin, but those are going to be a secret for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment