Thursday, March 21, 2013

How to Find Me When Google Reader Disappears

As you may have heard or read, in July, the main RSS aggregator that I know of, Google Reader, is going to disappear. As of right now, I don't know if they're replacing it with something, or if it's just going to *poof* and go away.
If the latter happens, I would still love for you to be able to read my blog! There are several ways to do this.
The first, and easiest, is to "Like" my Facebook page. All you need is a Facebook account! Just click "Like" and you'll get an update every time I update this blog. As an added bonus, I also post about sales, events, and other exciting stuff. The only downside to only following this way is that Facebook likes to play around with hat they do and do not show you. I'm not up to date on the way all their stuff works, so just keep in mind that you might miss stuff from me.
The other two ways are quite similar. They are Bloglovin and Hellocotton. They're both RSS aggregators like Google Reader, so they shouldn't be too big of an adjustment.
Just click these buttons to follow with the respective services and you'll be all set!
Follow on Bloglovin      My page on Hellocotton
I'm not an expert on any of these services, so make sure you keep updated on what they're suggesting. If you have any questions, you can go ahead and ask, and I'll do my best to answer for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment