Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Update: March 4, 2013

Just a quick hello this evening! I had a busy weekend, and I am still decompressing from all the excitement. I'll tell you all about my craft show later on this week.
The most exciting thing that happened recently is meeting my niece. Christine had little Lucy almost 2 weeks ago. My Mom and I went to visit this morning before heading to bring me back home. I gave them the blanket I'd been knitting, that you all have seen peeks of over the last couple months. They both loved it. Lucy was a little fussy when Christine first handed her to me, which pretty much caused me to panic. I'm not good with kids. I rocked her a little bit and she settled right in. I like her a whole heck of a lot, and she seemed pretty content with me. This doesn't mean I'm having kids, for all of you that are going to suggest it.

No comments:

Post a Comment