So I started something! But first, what I finished.
I have completed a few tags here and there this past week, as well as 2 scarves with the new yarn I picked up. Pictures of the tags will happen when they find their new homes.
And today, I started an other tag. This one is made out of yarn I bought ages ago in a large bag of mill ends. I do that quite often, if I find something interesting in those bags. I often use the yarn for charity square knitting, and it's PERFECT for knitting tags: cheap, colourful and plentiful. The particular yarn I chose for today's tag (which will likely go on a parking meter) is crazy! It's got pompom things, and eyelash things and it's multi colour and awesome! Pain to knit with, though. I'm trying to figure out how I am going to sew it up once it's on the meter. Usually I leave a long tail of the yarn and use that to sew it up. In this case, it will be pretty difficult with all the little bobbles and thingys all over it. I'll likely end up just taking a scrap piece of blue similar to the blue in the yarn itself and sew it up with that.