Monday, December 6, 2010

The Made In Windsor Holiday Store

From December 10th until the 23rd, I will be selling my knitted things in the Made In Windsor Holiday Store. I'm super excited.
This is going to be the best place to get holiday shopping done. I already have a few gifts planned to purchase there. I'm going to have to look around some more and see if I can get the rest of my gifts done there, too.
Most of the vendors that participated in the Sunday Open Air Crafters Markets are back for the holiday store, as well.
If you are in the area, you should check it out. It's in The Attic, at The House, at 131 Elliott Et. West. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday in Rino's Kitchen.
Stop by and grab a bite to eat, or a cup of locally roasted coffee, and have a relaxing, enjoyable shopping experience.

Payments accepted are cash, debit, Visa and MasterCard.

No comments:

Post a Comment